Thursday, May 24, 2012

Free Bank Cover Letter

Date: 15th May, 2012.
Mr. Michael Jordan,
United States Bank,
252, Park Avenue East,
New York, NY 13425-6319.
Dear Mr. Jordan
In all these years of my work I dealt with various individuals who belonged to variety of professional settings. Now I am looking for a job as a customer service position in the banking field at headquarters level. I was very much excites when I came to know about job opening in your bank at headquarters level and so I request you to consider me as a strong candidate for this position.
I have enclosed my resume for your review. I would like to join you and participate for a personal interview session. I am strongly looking forward to join you personally and discuss my career achievements and qualifications. I thank you for your precious time and look forward to get positive reply from your side. I can assure you that if hired, my skill sets will prove to be beneficial for your organization.
Sincerely,
[Signature]
Johnny Quest

No comments:

Post a Comment