Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pharma Cover Letter Example

To ,
Mr. Alexander Joseph
456, Staright Street
Texas
Dear Sir,
The attached resume is presented to you for your contemplation regarding the post of Pharmaceutical Representative of Sales Department.
My qualifications reflect a background of extremely important tasks in various renowned organizations and companies. These exposures have given me the chance to make many noteworthy contributions in many functional places. With my sales experience I promise to be an asset to your company soon.
As the enclosed resume simply brings to your notice my innate abilities and career experience and expertise in more fields than one, there is definitely more to bring to your notice. I would be glad to get the opportunity to meet with you face to face to particularly discuss how I can be beneficial to your organisation.
I would be highly obliged if you contact me at the enclosed address.
Thank you for your consideration.
Yours sincerely
Anglena Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment