Sunday, July 1, 2012

Youth Hostel Manager Cover Letter

Mr. Adam McCartney,
Modern Hostel,
Orchard Park,
New York.
Respected Sir,
I, Mr. David Bartley, hereby intend to secure the post of the hostel manager I your youth hostel. I have been an educational instructor in the past and have a great knowledge about student/youth psychology which in my opinion is an essential aspect of this job along with having the minimum qualification needed for this post.
Before this, I have served for three and a half years as an educational instructor as I mentioned earlier and later was a supervisor in other educational institution for around two years and the experience has motivated me to do such work in future too. Besides I’m good at management as well as planning. Discipline also happens to be one of my strong traits. I have always aspired and dreamt to be at the mentioned post and I assure to do full justice to it if given an opportunity. My salary could be anywhere around $40-45k a month. Enclosed is my C.V.
Looking forward to work with you.
Truly,
Mr. David Bartley

No comments:

Post a Comment