Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Field Service Engineer Cover Letter

To,

Jose Howard

HR Manager

Mechanical Civil Limited

47 Tin Drum Street

North Dakota, South Carolina 1289

Dated: 3rd of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a field service engineer

Respected Mr. Howard,

This is in regards to the advertisement posted online by your organization for the requirement of a candidate for the position of a field service engineer. I am keen on joining in the same position as I believe that I have the required qualities.

I have completed my Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from the reputed North Dakota College of Technology. Above that I have five years of work experience as a field service engineer with Intellect Technology Limited. I was responsible for maintaining a team of technical people at the site. My duties were also to service, troubleshoot and plan in very field of the client in regards to engineering systems and products. I possess excellent technical skills and can work for hours without complaining. I have the ability to identify solutions and solve it.

It would be great if you could arrange for a meeting and we could discuss about the job position in detail. Please find my resume enclosed.

Thanking you,

John Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment