Tuesday, July 24, 2012

English Instructor Cover Letter

To,

Jane Austen

Teacher’s Department Head

Little Flower School

34 Tyson High Road

New York, New Jersey 3490

Dated: 21st of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of English instructor

Respected Miss. Austen,

This is to bring to your notice that I have been working professionally as an English instructor since last three years in the education industry and keen to be a part of your organization in a similar position. I am aware about the requirement in your school for an English instructor.

I have completed my Masters in English from New Jersey University. I have also done a training course in teaching. I have worked for Liberty School as an English instructor for two years. My job function was to teach the students of the school spoken English. I was also in charge of setting the English question paper and examining them. I had a great rapport with my students and I can assure you that my instructions have brought improvements in their English.

I am extremely patient as a person and impartial as an instructor. I believe in applying interesting ways of teaching. I am looking forward to your response. Please find my resume enclosed.

Regards,

John Denver

No comments:

Post a Comment