Thursday, July 26, 2012

Confidential Fax Cover Letter

To,

Norman Creed

Public Relations Manager

Sun Shine Health Services

45 Tango Charlie Street

Roger City, Indiana 6789

Dated: 12th of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for confidential fax

Respected Mr. Creed,

This letter is in regards to the health issues regarding me that I had mentioned when I had come for a checkup at your health facility center on 9th of June 2012. You had asked to me fax details of my various medical test reports and you had also assured that the fax will be kept confidential.

After getting a checkup done by one of your doctors, I went for a biopsy as advised by him. I have got the reports. I have been detected with first stages of colon cancer. I may have to get operated and take admission in your health facility center for further treatment. I am looking forward to a solution.

It will be great if you get back to me with the procedures that I have to go through to take admission and also do mention the various kinds of treatments that I will have to go through. I am enclosing details of my reports along with this cover letter and the confidential fax.

Thanking you,

Orson Welles

No comments:

Post a Comment