Monday, July 23, 2012

MBA Student Cover Letter

To,

Jack Smith

ABC Group

Bradford

20th Dec 2011

This is to bring to your notice that I am a student of management studies with specialization in the field of Finance, studying at the Harvard University. I have studied management at my bachelor’s level as well and have scored very well.

I am now looking forward to seeking a job as a management trainee so as to put my knowledge into practice and enhance my skills. I have heard a lot about your esteemed organization and believe that working with you would give me the kind of exposure I am looking for. It would help me channel my skills into the right direction and evolve me both personally as well as professionally.

Enclosed with this cover letter is my resume which would give you an idea about my qualification and achievements. Kindly consider my application and allow me to work with your team of skilled professionals.

Regards,

Michael Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment