Saturday, July 21, 2012

Branch Manager Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Ben Stiller

Managing Director

World Credit Bank Private Limited

North Dakota

17th November, 2011

Respected Sir,

In response to your advertisement posted in the classified column of Daily Times, I would like to apply for the position of branch manager in your bank. I have been working in the banking sector since last six years.

I am currently employed with Peoples First Choice Bank as a branch manager and I have completed a total tenure of four years in the organization. My job responsibility includes heading the branch located in High Street. I ensure that the employees get proper salary on time. I also attend to the queries of priority customers. I have been awarded best branch manager award once previously and have been always been appreciated for my performance.

I have also attached my resume along with this cover letter. I believe you will consider me in your organization for the position.

Thanking you,

Bruce Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment