Saturday, July 21, 2012

Brand Manager Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Nathan Lee,

High and Low Goods Limited,

High Kansas City

13th December 2011

Dear Sir,

It is a great honor for me applying in your organization for the position of brand manager as per the requirement in your organization. It has always been a long cherished dream to be a part of your organization in a respectable position.

I am currently working as a brand manager in Gas Garments Limited since last two years. My job responsibility includes ensuring the quality of the garments manufactured. I also promote garments with the certain designs and help in the marketing efforts. I am responsible for coordinating the activities of the designers, the labors and also in planning and developing. After I have joined my current company, the products have become rage in the international market.

It will be a great honor working in your organization. I am attaching my resume along with the cover letter.

Thanking you,

Bernard Shaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment