Monday, July 23, 2012

Registered Nurse Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Mathew Burke

Cleveland Clinic

California

19th Dec 2011

Sir,

This is in response to your post regarding the requirement for a registered nurse. I would like to introduce myself as a registered nurse with an ANCC certification. I have a total work experience of more than 8 years. Though content with my present job, I am applying for the position at your clinic as I am relocating to this city.

I have attached my resume along with this cover letter. It would give you a fair idea about my educational qualifications as well as my professional experience. I have worked with 3 different hospitals during my eight years of professional career and always tried to give the best of services. You may enquire about the services I have rendered at my previous workplaces.

I assure you sincerity and total devotion towards work. Kindly consider me for this position at your clinic.

Regards,

Nancy Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment