Tuesday, July 31, 2012

HR Intern Cover Letter

To,

Luke Wilson

HR Department Head

Two Com Consultancy Limited

234 Hum Drum Road

New York, New jersey 4567

Dated: 2nd of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of an HR intern

Dear Mr. Wilson,

This is in reference to your advertisement posted in The Daily Jobs edition of 18th of April 2012 for the vacancy in the position of an HR intern. I am keen in joining your organization in that position.

I am currently pursuing Masters in Business Administration with specialization in human resource from the reputed New York School of Business. I am in the final semester of my MBA program. As per the rules of the business school we have to do a three month internship with an organization. I believe that by doing my internship in a reputed organization like yours I would get to learn a lot. I can assure you that I am very hard working and flexible with work timings. I am also very organized which is necessary in order to be an intern.

I request you to give me a chance and accept me as an intern. It would be great if you can conduct an interview. Please find my resume enclosed.

Regards,

Lenny Bin

No comments:

Post a Comment