Friday, July 20, 2012

Legal Secretary Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Derek O’Brien

Chief Attorney

Washingtin DC

10th Nov 2011

Sir,

Thank you for placing a job ad for the role of a Legal Secretary in your organization. I hope you are still looking for the best candidate and I would like to extend my candidature for the same. Attached is my resume along with this letter.

I have worked previously for seven years in a large known Law firm wherein I headed a team of legal secretaries that served personal injury attorneys. I am ready to carry out the role in your firm including preparation of documents and contracts for client agreements and handling the workflow efficiently.

Should you have any queries regarding my profile, you could contact me on the given contact numbers and addresses. If there is an interview being scheduled, please let me know so I can make the arrangements for attending it. Thanks for the time spend in reading my letter.

Regards,

Victoria Sardinia

No comments:

Post a Comment