Monday, July 23, 2012

Nursing Assistant Cover Letter

To,

Rachel Anderson

Ford Hospital

Alaska

Date: 20th December 2011

Madam,

I am sending this letter in response to your requirement for Nursing Assistant, which was posted in the local newspaper dated, 18th December ’11. I would like to bring to your kind notice that I have done my graduation in Nursing and have also cleared the certification for nursing assistant. In addition to this, I hold a good work experience. I have been working as a nursing assistant since the last 4 years and am well aware about all the nursing related services.

I have also enclosed my CV along with this cover letter which describes my qualification and experience at length. I am really looking forward to working with you and your efficient team. I believe working with you would help me learn a number of new things and add to my efficiency. Request you to kindly consider my application for this position.

Regards,

Sheron Sykes

No comments:

Post a Comment