Thursday, July 26, 2012

Broker Cover Letter

To,

Brett Lee

HR Manager

John Investment Services Limited

789 Indiana Jones Street

Iowa, Texas 3409

Dated: 10th of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a broker

Respected Mr. Lee,

This is to bring to your notice that I am interested in the vacancy in your organization for the position of a broker. I believe that I would make an ideal candidate for this job position as I have the necessary experience.

I am an individual with excellent knowledge about the market and most of my predictions about equity trading are right. I have done a short six month training course conducted by New York Trading Exchange on equity trading. I have four years of experience in the position of a broker. My last job was with Lily Brokerage Services as broker where I was responsible for advising the clients in which company’s shares they have to invest. I also had to predict the market and switch the investments of the clients to prevent losses. My clients have never faced losses and completely satisfied with my services. I also have excellent knowledge about gold trading.

I am enclosing my resume where my contact details are mentioned so that you can get back to me.

Regards,

Mark Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment