Sunday, July 22, 2012

Retail Management Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Daniel Richards

West Side Retail Limited

California

19th July 2011

Respected Sir

I, Charlie Sheen am really interested in the job position of the retail manger in your reputed and respected company. I have the required qualification and work experience for the position of retail manger.

I have done a course on Retail Management from Harvard Management School. I am currently working as retail manager for Pantaloons Limited since two years. My work profile is to ensure that the latest lot of products have arrived and have been put on display. I also keep a track of the latest designs arriving and update the executives about the latest offers. I have great managerial as well as leadership skills necessary for this position.

I believe that you would shortlist me for the interview and keep me informed. I am attaching a copy of my resume along with the cover letter.

Thanking you,

Rob Marshall.

No comments:

Post a Comment