Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fashion Public Relations Cover Letter

To,

Brett Lee

HR Manager

West Side Fashions Limited

124 West Side Road

New York, New Jersey 7006

Dated: 7th of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of fashion public relations

Respected Mr. Lee,

This letter is in response to the advertisement posted by you in the classified section of Times News for the vacancy in the position of fashion public relations executive. I am keen on joining your organization in the same position.

I have a total work experience of three years in the fashion industry. My last job was with Gas Garments Limited where I was working in the position fashion public relations where I have worked for tenure of two years. My job function was to get clients for our designs. I was also in charge of brand building and making advertising and promotion plans of the fashion house. I have excellent spoken as well as written communication skills which are actually the requirements for this job position. I also have excellent rapport building skills which will be beneficial for your organization.

I hope you consider me for this job position. I am enclosing my resume and previous work certificates along with the cover letter.

Regards,

Henry Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment