Friday, July 27, 2012

Care Aide Cover Letter

To,

Owen Wilson

Head Hiring Manager

Good Health Care Center

78 Universal High Street

South Dakota, New Carolina 2390

Dated: 1st of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a care aide

Respected Mr. Wilson,

It gives me immense pleasure to know that your organization is hiring in the position of a care aide. I am interested in being a part of your organization in the same position.

I have worked for two years in Sun Shine Medical Facility Center as a care aide. My job duties were taking the temperature of the patient, checking the blood pressure, pulse and respiration and also assisting the patient in activities like dressing, bathing and collecting specimens for tests. Sometimes I was also responsible for preparing medications. I am extremely patient and caring in natures which are the skills necessary for the job position. I have also undergone a training course on nursing, which gives me an added advantage. I have also pursued a diploma in Health and Social Care. I am familiar working with patients of various age groups.

I believe that joining your organization will be an advantage for my career. I am enclosing my resume along with the cover letter.

Regards,

Bruce Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment