Monday, July 23, 2012

Graduate Nurse Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Paul Christen

Holy Child Hospital

New York

19th Dec 2011

Sir,

This is in response to your job post in the local newspaper, dated 17th December 2011. You have mentioned about your requirement for a Graduate Nurse. I have read the details about your selection criteria and would like to inform you that as per my education and experience I quite fit into it.

I have done my graduation from an approved nursing program and hold a permanent license for nursing. With a total work experience of more than 2 years, I feel confident that I would be able to handle the responsibilities well if you give me a chance. I have heard a lot about your hospital and believe that working with you would help me evolve both personally and professionally.

Enclosed with this cover letter is my resume. You may refer to it in order to know more about my abilities.

Regards,

Sarah Mathew

No comments:

Post a Comment