Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fax Sheet Cover Letter

To,

Norman Creed

Recruitment Manager

York Shire Financial Services Limited

78 West End Street

New York, New Jersey 2390

Dated: 12th of June 2012

Subject: Fax sheet cover letter for job application

Respected Mr. Creed,

This fax sheet cover letter is in reply to the mail that you had sent after I had applied for the position of an investment banker in your organization. In the mail from your end, you had asked me to send a fax mentioning my work profile.

I have done my masters in finance from the reputed New York University. I already have three years of working experience in the investment banking sector. My last job was with JP Morgan Finance Limited where I was an investment banker. My job duty was to advise the clients on how to invest my finance carefully and also ensuring that the client’s investments don’t turn into losses. I have excellent knowledge about the finance world and keep myself updated with the daily happenings.

I believe that with the kind of experience and knowledge I have I will make an excellent candidate for the job position. I am enclosing my resume and educational certificates along with the fax sheet.

Regards,

Jack Ripper

No comments:

Post a Comment