Saturday, July 21, 2012

Manufacturing Manager Cover Letter

To,

Henry Cooper

Managing Director

Gas Garments Limited

North Dakota

Dear Sir,

I would like to apply for the vacancy in your company for the position of manufacturing manager. It has always been a long cherished to be a part of a reputed company like yours.

I am currently working in the manufacturing department of Oliver Goods Limited in the position of manufacturing manager. I have a total work experience of four years and experience as manufacturing manager since two years. My job ressponbility is to ensure that the products are manufactured within deadline and the process is not delayed. I also make sure that the production cost is never exceeded. I also have to coordinate between the labor and higher authority.

If given a chance I can prove my dedication and managerial skills. I am attaching a copy of my resume and work experience certificate along with the cover letter.

Thanking you,

John Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment