Thursday, July 26, 2012

Economist Cover Letter

To,

Nene Mendes

Recruitment Manager

RCF Consultancy Limited

32 Little Italy Street

Iowa, North Dakota 1289

Dated: 12th of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of an economist

Respected Mr. Mendes,

I am happy to know that a reputed organization like yours is hiring for the position of an economist. This is to bring to your notice that I would be interested in applying for this position in your organization as I believe that by working in your organization I will learn a lot and it will help me grow as a professional.

I have pursued my post graduation in Economics from the popular London School of Economics. I have excellent knowledge about world trading and business and its effect. I am always keen on developing economic concepts, theories and methods of operation that will help to understand the behavior of domestic as well as foreign markets. I also possess necessary data interpretation and analysis skills. I have immense interest in research and studying various kinds of economic aspects.

It would be an honor to start my career with your organization. I believe that you would give me a chance and call for interview. Please find my resume enclosed.

Regards,

Jane Ire

No comments:

Post a Comment