Saturday, July 21, 2012

Facilities Manager Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Tom Hanks

Head of the Administration Department

Ocwen Financial Services

Tech Business Park

Kansas City

15th November 2011

Dear Sir,

I would like to bring to your notice that I am keen on being a part of your organization in the position of a facilities manager. I believe that I have the required skill and work experience for this position so I am applying.

I am currently employed with Intelenet Global Connections in the position of facilities manager and had joined the organization three years back in the same position. My job responsibility includes maintaining the facilities in the office premises. I usually come up with new ideas to make the office a better working place for the employees. I ensure that the premises are always clean and the catering service is also up to date.

I am expecting that you would consider my application whenever there is a vacancy in your organization for the same position.

Thanking you,

Ravi Bopara.

No comments:

Post a Comment