Thursday, July 26, 2012

Credit Controller Cover Letter

To

Nick Carter

Purchase Department Head

John Financial Services Limited

34 North Side Street

Holly Wood, Los Angeles 2389

Dated: 15th of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of credit controller

Respected Mr. Carter,

This is in regards to the requirement of an individual in your organization in the position of a credit controller. I am keen on applying for the same position as I believe that I meet the required credentials.

I have five years of working experience in the finance sector and have vast knowledge in the field of credit. I am currently working with JP Morgan Financial Services Limited since last three years in the position of a credit controller. I am responsible for checking the credit ratings of both the organization as well as the customer. I have to make the terms and conditions to be mentioned while giving a loan to the customer and have to ensure that the customer is capable of paying back the loan on time. I can assure you that I am aware about all the legal proceedings required while giving a credit.

I am looking forward to your response. Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter.

Regards,

Matt Damon

No comments:

Post a Comment