Saturday, July 21, 2012

General Manager Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Owen Wilson

Managing Director

World Luxury Hotels Private Limited

North Dakota

17th November, 2011

Respected Sir,

In response to your advertisement posted in the classified column of Daily Times dated 12th November 2011, I would like to apply for the position of general manager in your hotel. I have been working in the hotel industry in the position of a general manger since last two years.

I have done my post graduation in hotel management from the reputed Colorado School of Hotel Management. I have a total experience of ten years in the hotel industry and currently working in the famous chain of Hilton Hotels as a general manger. My job responsibility includes managing all the operations of the hotel and ensuring that the staff is carrying out their duties efficiently so that the customers are satisfied.

I believe that my work experience will be a benefit for your hotel. Please find my resume attached.

-Thanking you,

Jane Austen.

No comments:

Post a Comment