Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Field Engineer Cover Letter

To,

Ralph Fiennes

Technical Department Head

Larsen and Turbo Limited

31 Rich Mound Street

Iowa, Ohio 3489

Dated: 1st of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a field engineer

Respected Mr. Fiennes,

This is to bring to your notice that I am keen on joining your organization in the position of a field engineer. I believe I have the required knowledge about the job position and also the necessary work experience.

I have ten years of experience of working in the position of a field engineer. I am currently working Off Shore technologies Limited as a field engineer since last three years. My job function is to look for technical defaults in the field and finding a solution to the problem. I have a record of solving all technical problems successfully and supporting electronic assemblies. I am aware about all kinds of existing engineering problems in regards to maintaining and repairing and mechanical designing.

I assure you that your organization will benefit from the skills and knowledge that I possess. Above that it will be an honor working in a reputed organization like yours. I am enclosing my résumé and all the work certificates along with the cover letter.

Thanking you,

Nancy Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment