Friday, July 27, 2012

Bariatric Dietitian Cover Letter

To,

Herbert Wilson

Recruitment Department Head

Get Well Health Facility Center

34 Yankee Doodle Street

Texas, Las Vegas 2356

Dated: 3rd of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a bariatric dietitian

Respected Mr. Wilson,

I am writing this letter in regards to the requirement of a candidate in your organization for the position of a bariatric dietitian. This is to bring to your notice that I am keen on joining in that position.

I have been working as a bariatric dietitian since last five years. My last job was with Wellness Health Care Center where I have worked for a tenure of two years. My job functions were treating patients who suffer from obesity and preparing a diet plans for them so that they can lose weight and get into shape. I was also responsible for counseling victims of obesity and providing them with an exercised routine and also a supervised medical program. I am very motivating and sympathetic in nature so that my patients do not lose hope. I have also pursued a bachelor’s degree in Bariatric diet science from Las Vegas University.

I am looking forward of meeting you to discuss about the job position. Please find my resume enclosed.

Regards,

Tom Moody

No comments:

Post a Comment