Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Classroom Assistant Cover Letter

To,

Mary Poplins

Teacher’s Department head

Liberty High School

23 Straight Side Road

Iowa, North Carolina 4590

Dated: 12th of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a classroom assistant

Respected Miss. Poplins,

This letter is in response to the requirement of a candidate in your school for the position of a classroom assistant that was advertisement by you on your school website. I am keen on joining your school in the same position as I believe that I have the required work experience and skill sets.

I have a total of two years of work experience in the position of a classroom assistant with the reputed Carmel High School. My job functions were preparing classroom materials, assist in the process of curriculum planning, helping the students to learn using fun methods. I possess the ability to understand children and know how to provide them with a fun filled environment. I am sure that my experience will be an advantage for your organization and will help me to connect with your school students. It will also help me to enrich my work experience and improve my teaching skills.

I am expecting a response from your end. I am enclosing my resume.

Thanking you,

John Mayo

No comments:

Post a Comment