Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Multimedia Designer Cover Letter

To

Sean Connery

HR Department Head

Circle Graphics and Arts Limited

34 Times Square Street

New York, New Carolina 6776

Dated: 2nd of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a multimedia designer

Respected Mr. Moore,

This is to bring to your notice you that I am interested in joining your organization in the position of a multimedia designer. I believe that I have the required qualifications and experience to be considered eligible for this position.

I am a student of a reputed multimedia course. I have done a full time course from New Carolina University. I am highly experienced in the field of multimedia design and do all kinds of multimedia work. I have worked for a period of one year with Allied Designs and Graphics in the position of a multimedia designer. It was a good learning experience but as the company shifted its base, I had to leave the company. I have goo knowledge about various designing software that include photo shop, dream weaver, HTML. Datascript, Java script etc. I am proficient in both Mac as well as Windows platform.

It would be a turning point for my career if I am selected. Please find my resume enclosed.

Regards,

Tom Hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment