Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Avionics Engineer Cover Letter

To,

Nash Bridges

Manager of HR

Intel Flight Systems Limited

21 York Shire Road

New York, New Jersey 3490

Dated: 23rd of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of avionics engineer

Respected Mr. Bridges,

This cover letter is to express my interest in being a part of your organization in the position of avionics engineer. I believe that I am qualified for this position due to my skills and previous work experience.

I have done my degree in avionics engineering from Colorado School of Technology in the year 2008. After completion of my graduation I have been working High Fly Simulation Limited since last three years. My job functions are to create simulation programs, analyzing all the technologies that exist in avionics and also drafting engineering plans in order to maintain the process. I have excellent knowledge in the field of technology and always keep myself updated with new technologies. I also possess excellent research skills and believing in implementing new process of working.

It would be great if we could meet and discuss about this job position in details. I am enclosing my educational qualification, work experience letter and resume along with the cover letter.

Thanking you,

Jane Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment