Friday, July 27, 2012

Audiologist Cover Letter

To,

Roger Moore

HR Manager

Morgan Norris Medical Center

32 Tin Drum Street

North Dakota, South Carolina 6700

Dated: 3rd of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of an audiologist

Respected Mr. Moore,

I came across your advertisement in classified section of Time Magazine for the vacancy in your organization for the position of an audiologist. I am writing this letter in regards to that as I am keen on joining your organization in that position.

I have pursued a bachelor’s degree in Audiology from South Carolina University. I have been working as a professional audiologist since last four years. I am proficient in handling various equipments and tools required for the job. I also have experience of diagnosing patients and informing the other staff members regarding the service and medical attention that the patient requires. I can assure you that I am a very professional individual and also care a lot about patients.

It would be an honor if you find me suitable and select for the job position. It will be a great opportunity working in your organization. I am enclosing my resume containing my contact details. You can contact me for more information.

Yours sincerely,

Brett Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment