Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sports Management Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Nathan Lee

Head of Administration Department

High and Low Business School,

High Kansas City

13th December 2011

Dear Sir,

As per the vacancy in your business school for the position of sports manager, I would like to apply for a similar position in your company. I have work experience of more than two years in this position.

I have completed my graduation in Sports Management from the reputed New Jersey Sports and Arts Management School. Above that I have been working in the sports department of Colorado Business School since two years. I have vast knowledge about the field of sports and can play almost all kinds of sport. I also have great managerial skills which is evident from the achievement awards that I have won in my current workplace.

I believe you would consider my application and call me for the interview. Please find the resume attached.

Thanking you,

Henry Ron.

No comments:

Post a Comment