Friday, July 20, 2012

Litigation Paralegal Cover Letter

To,

Mrs. Tiffany Splitt

HR Manager

Swartz and Associates

New York

10th Nov 2011

Dear Madam,

I am writing this letter to enquire if there is a position to work as a Litigation Paralegal professional in your organization for my qualification and skill set.

I hold a double degree in Law and graduated as the top 5 percent students achieving the highest grades in my law schools. I have spent six months to gain hands-on practical experience in litigation department of Mc Larry LLP and Co., Alabama.

I am looking forward to working with a litigation firm in New York. I truly enjoy this role and would like to serve your firm in the position of a Paralegal Litigation officer. I have the necessary knowledge and exposure to the legal processes in litigation like preparing witnesses for trial, gathering and documenting evidence, help in the discovery of information, etc.

I hope I can explain my skills in a better manner by meeting face-to-face with you.

Regards,

Anne Joserberg

No comments:

Post a Comment