Saturday, July 21, 2012

Marketing Internship Cover Letter

To,

Jackie Chang

Head of Marketing Department

Genesis Drugs Limited

New York City

13th November 2011

Dear Sir,

I wish to be a part of your organization in a position of a marketing intern. I am currently pursuing the final semester of my Business Management course.

I am pursuing my Masters in Business Management from Colorado Business School with specialization in marketing and for my project work we have to work as intern in a reputed organization for three months. I can assure you that I am hard working and have great convincing skills which are necessary in the marketing field. My motive is not only to do my internship but also generate revenue for the company during my internship period so that after completion of my MBA, you consider me for a permanent position.

I believe it will be a great learning experience working in your organization.

Thanking you,

Mary Jane.

Mb. 09-8765-7655

No comments:

Post a Comment