Sunday, July 22, 2012

Brand Ambassador Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Henry Cooper

Head of Sales and Marketing Department

Gas garments Private limited

New York City

18th November 2011

Respected Sir,

In reference to the advertisement posted in the website of your company regarding the vacancy for the position of a brand ambassador, I would like to apply for the similar position in your company. I believe that my public speaking skills and personality makes me an ideal candidate for this position.

I am an individual who always has positive attitude and high on energy. I can mix easily with all kinds of people and also manage to leave a long lasting impression on individuals with whom I interact. I also have strong spoken as well as written communication skills which is a necessity for this position.

I can assure you that if I am selected for this position, it will result in improvement in the image of the organization. Please find my work experience and resume attached.

Thanking you,

Roger Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment