Tuesday, July 31, 2012

HR Recruiter Cover Letter

To,

Ultra Davis

Recruitment Department Head

Iowa Financial Services

458 Regina High Street

New York, New Jersey 5450

Dated: 10th of April 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of an HR recruiter

Respected Mr. Davis,

This letter is in regards to the telephonic conversation that we had where I had expressed my interest to join your organization in the position of an HR recruiter. I can assure you that I have the required skills and abilities to efficiently perform the job duties.

I have done Masters in Business Administration with specialization in HR from Brooklyn School of Business. I have a total of ten years of work experience in the field of HR. My last job was with Young Sons Limited where I have worked for tenure of three years in the position of an HR recruiter. My job functions were to oversee the recruitment process of the organization. I also had to take the interview of the candidates for the vacancy in the organization. I possess excellent communication skills as well as good leadership qualities. I am also aware about all the stages involved in recruitment process.

It would be great if we could meet to discuss in details about the job position.

Regards,

Nathan Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment