Monday, July 23, 2012

ICU Nurse Cover Letter

To,

Mariah Johns

Civil Hospital

Bradford

20th Dec 2011

Madam,

This is in response to your post on the Xyz job portal regarding the job opening for ICU Nurse. I would like to share that I possess the relevant educational qualification as well as work experience as per your requirement. I have appropriate knowledge about the medical terms and methods. I also have quick decision making and problem solving abilities. You may go through my CV which is attached with this cover letter in order to learn more about my capabilities.

I have read about your requirements and the remuneration that would be offered. I fulfil all the mentioned requirements and am fine with the remuneration you intend to offer. Kindly consider me for the position of ICU Nurse. I assure you that I would carry out all my duties with complete dedication and never let you down.

Regards,

Nancy Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment