Tuesday, July 31, 2012

HR Position Cover Letter

To,

Orson Welles

HR department head

Ma Foil Consultancy Services

67 Universal High Street

Texas City, Texas 3490

Dated: 26th of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of HR executive

Respected Mr. Welles,

This letter is in response to the information that I got from “All Well Recruitment Agency” that there is a requirement of candidates for the position of HR executive in your organization. I want to make my career in the field of HR and have prior experience so I am keen on applying for the same position in your organization.

I have pursued my Bachelor’s in Human Resource from Texas University. This was followed by Master’s in Business Administration with specialization in HR from the reputed Colorado Business School. During my final semester of MBA I had done a three month internship in the Hr department of Two Com Consultancy. That is the only work experience that I have. I have been appreciated for my performance during my tenure as an intern. I want to start my career with one of the best organizations, so I am applying in your organization.

It would be great if you select me for the interview. Please find my resume enclosed.

Regards,

Neil Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment