Thursday, July 26, 2012

Evaluator Cover Letter

To,

Jane Austen

Manager of Recruitment

Sun Shine Technical Limited

26 Universal High Street

Dated: 25th of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of an evaluator

Respected Mr. Austen,

This letter is in reply to the advertisement posted by the HR department of your organization in the company website regarding the requirement of a candidate for the position of an evaluator. This is to bring to your notice that I am keen on applying for this position in your organization. I believe that with my total work experience of three years and good knowledge about the job position makes me an ideal candidate for this job.

I am currently working in the position of a program evaluator in GL Technologies Limited since last two years. My job function is to design and execute systems and also review the program required by care facilities. Sometimes I may also have to train staff with proper information. My ideas and programs have brought positive changes in the organization and have also added to its growth. I have excellent communication skills.

It would be great if you could arrange for an interview next week. Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter.

Thanking you,

Norman Creed.

No comments:

Post a Comment