Thursday, July 26, 2012

Personal Fax Cover Letter

To,

Jenny Arms

Head of dean

Oliver Institute of Medical Science

234 York Shire Road

London, United Kingdom 56532

Dated: 17th of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for personal fax

Respected Miss. Arms,

This is to inform you that I had applied for admission in your institute in order to pursue bachelors in medical science. As per the procedures I am supposed to scan and fax you my previous educational certificates.

I have completed my high school diploma last year from Sun Shine School. Since my childhood I have always been keen on pursuing medical science. I was always excellent in the subject Biology. Above that if I get admission in your institution, it will help me to effectively shape up my career. I have always been an excellent student throughout my school days and have always been appreciated for my talent. I can assure you that if I get admission in your medical college I will pass out with good marks and a great job.

I am looking forward to your response. I would request you to inform me the dates of admission test. Please find some of my previous certificates enclosed with this cover letter.

Thanking you,

Chris Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment