Monday, July 23, 2012

NICU Nursing Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Stanley Bose

Mayo Clinic

California

20th Dec 2011

Sir,

This is in response to your post on the Abc website regarding the opening for NICU Nurse. I would like to bring to your notice that I am a qualified nurse having a permanent license to practice this profession. I have completed my Diploma in nursing from a well recognized institute and also hold a total of four years of experience in this field. With relevant education and work experience, I am sure to handle the NICU nursing position efficiently.

Also enclosed with this cover letter is my CV. It would give you a better idea about my educational as well as professional background. Request you to kindly consider me for this position. I assure you quality work with utmost dedication. You would never regret your decision of hiring me. Hope to receive a positive response from your end.

Regards,

Sarah Merchant

No comments:

Post a Comment