Thursday, July 26, 2012

Service Engineer Cover Letter

To,

Ben Stiller

Technical Department Head

Sun Shine Technologies Limited

23 Time Square Avenue

New York, New Jersey 5678

Dated: 23rd of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a service engineer

Respected Mr. Stiller,

The letter is in response to the job advertisement posted by your organization for the vacancy in the position of a service engineer. This is to bring to your notice that I am keen on joining your organization in the same position.

I have worked in this position for four years in two different organizations. My last job was as a service engineer with Amen Technical Solutions Limited for tenure of three years. I was responsible for providing technical advice to customers on services and products provided by the organization. I used to work in coordination with the sales team of the organization. My job was also to repair maintain and plan systems for clients. I have excellent supervisory skills and technical knowledge. I have pursued a Bachelor’s degree in Service Engineering from New York University.

I would be obliged if you select me for an interview. I believe that I will grow as a professional by working in your organization. Please find the resume enclosed.

Regards,

Owen Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment