Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Swim Instructor Cover Letter

To,

David Bane

Recruitment Manager

Anderson Swimming Club

45 Blue End Street

Sin City, Las Vegas 2390

Dated: 1st of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a swim instructor

Respected Mr. Bane,

This is in response to the requirement in your organization of a candidate for the position of a swim instructor. I am interested in being a part of your organization in a similar position as I believe that it is an ideal job position for me with the kind of work experience and skills I have.

I have always been an avid swimmer and have been swimming since the age of five. I have taken parts in various competitions as a swimmer and won number of medals for my club. I also have the experience of working as a swim instructor in Blue Swimming Club. My job function was to teach different styles of swimming to the members of the club who belonged to various age groups. I used also used to make the learners aware about the life saving techniques.

I believe that with my varied experience and the ability to teach I am an able candidate for this job position. Please find my resume enclosed.

Regards,

Henry Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment