Friday, July 20, 2012

Judicial Law Clerk Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Jimmy Wong

Welspun Legal Consultants Pvt. Ltd.

Dallas

Texas

10th Nov 2011

Sir,

With great pleasure, I would like to apply for the position of a Judicial Law clerk in your esteemed and most respected legal firm. I have gained the knowledge of the vacant role from your internal communication for hiring peers. My dear friend Mr. Rick is working in your legal department from around two years and he is referring me for this position.

With regard to my work experience, I have been working as a Judicial Law Clerk from the past three years in a trial court of Texas. I am an informed professional about the legal activities and processes of your country. I think I would be one of the best suited candidates for the role mentioned above.

I would like to discuss opportunities with you regarding working in your firm for the role of a Judicial Law Clerk. I promise that you would find me suitable for the post.

Regards,

Mark Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment