Thursday, July 26, 2012

Derivative Trader Cover Letter

To,

John Woo

HR Manager

Leak Financial Services Limited

23 U Turn Road

New York, New Jersey 2390

Dated: 21st of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a derivative trader

Respected Mr. Woo,

This is to bring to your notice that I wish to apply in your organization for the position of a derivative trader. I am aware about the vacancy in your organization in a similar position and I have the required the skills and abilities required for this job position.

I have more than five years of experience in the field of financial trading and have knowledge about derivatives in domestic as well as foreign market. I have the ability to execute high volume derivatives trading and also possess knowledge about agro trading positioning. I have brought large number of profits for the organizations in which I have worked. I constantly keep myself updated about the ups and downs in the market so that the company does not generate losses.

If I am hired in your organization, with all the experience and knowledge that I have I will prove to be an asset for your organization. I am enclosing my resume along with the cover letter.

Sincerely,

Roger Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment