Friday, July 20, 2012

Law Prevention Manager Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Dorthy Hopkins

Verizon Communication Inc.

Clevehand, Ohio

10th Nov 2011

Sir,

Through this letter, I would like to extend my resume for the role of a Law Prevention Manager in your firm. I have been working as a criminal lawyer for the past seven years. During my career till now I have been able to successfully solve different kinds of cases including the complex ones.

By educational qualification, I am an LLB pass out of the year 2004. I got many golden opportunities to engage with multiple organizations and I have been able to serve them with great commitment and dedication. In this pursuit, I would like to extend my resume for working in your firm in the law department as a Law Prevention Manager.

I assure you that I would add immense success to your firm and extend as much value as possible. Thank you for reading this application letter. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

William Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment