Saturday, July 21, 2012

Executive Manager Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Brad Shaw

General Manager

Clean and Clear Private Limited

New York City

12th November 2011

Respected Mr. Shaw,

I would like to express my interest in the vacancy in your company for the position of an executive manager. I have a total work experience comprising of two years for the same position.

I am currently working in Zenta Limited as an executive manager. I had joined Zenta as an executive assistant and got a promotion within a year’s time to the position of executive manager. I am the fastest to get a promotion in my organization. I can manage a number of duties single handedly as I in am charge of all the departments. I also keep an eye on the finances of the company and also come up with new ideas to generate profit.

I am herewith attaching my resume with this cover letter. Hope to get a positive reply.

Thanking you,

Lee Brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment