Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ASIC Engineer Cover Letter

To,

Jane Austen

Recruitment Manager

Regina Technical Limited

12 Universal High Street

South Dakota, New Carolina 3987

Dated: 25th of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of an AISC engineer

Respected Mr. Austen,

This letter is in reply to the mail by the HR department of your organization regarding the requirement of a candidate for the position of an AISC engineer. This is to bring to your notice that I am keen on applying for this position in your organization.

I have completed my Bachelors in Computer Engineering from New Carolina Institute of Technology and since then I have been working in the position of an AISC engineer. My current job is with Sun Rise Technology Limited. My job functions in that organization to help in understanding the technical problems in the Application Specific standard products of the organization and then trying to solve the problem. I also have to work with field programmable gate arrays. I am excellent at implementing designs and have excellent technical knowledge. I also have good designing skills and especially in designing circuits.

I am looking forward to your response. I am enclosing my resume which has my contact details mentioned.

Thanking you,

Ross Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment