Friday, July 27, 2012

ABA Therapist Cover Letter

To,

Mary Kom

Therapy Department Head

Peace ABA Therapy Centre

566 High End Road

New York, New Jersey 3490

Dated: 10th of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of an ABA therapist

Respected Miss. Kom,

This letter is response to the vacancy in your organization in the position of an ABA therapist. This is to bring to your notice that I am keen on joining your organization in the same position. It has been an ambition of mine to be a part of a reputed organization like yours.

In all my three years of work experience I had the opportunity to gain knowledge and understanding in all aspects of working as an ABA therapist. I have handled autism patients and also been involved in providing training to new ABA therapists. I am very patient in nature and also empathic with the patients. I also possess excellent communication skills. I have h ability to assess the behavior of individuals suffering from autism. I have the experience of handling both children as well as aged.

I believe that I can put my previous experience and knowledge to use so that it will benefit you organization. I am also enclosing my previous work certificates.

Regards,

Jane Myer

No comments:

Post a Comment