Friday, July 27, 2012

Healthcare Assistant Cover Letter

To,

Edward Cullen

HR Manager

Apollo Medical Services Limited

89 Oscar Wild Road

Brooklyn City, Los Angeles 4590

Dated: 23rd of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a healthcare assistant

Respected Mr. Cullen,

This is to bring to your notice that I am looking for a job in the position of a healthcare assistant. I am aware about the vacancy in your organization for the same position and would be keen on applying.

I am currently working in the position of a healthcare assistant at Day Care Hospital since last two years. My job duties are to carry out all the administrative as well as the clinical task in order to ensure that all the medical facility related operations run smoothly. I also assist the physician in performing all the medical procedures. Sometimes I also prepare the X rays of the patient and collect laboratory specimens. I have a total experience of four years in this position. I can assure you that you won’t be regretting after hiring me.

I assure you that if selected I will bring more revenue for the organization. I am looking forward to an interview. Please find my resume enclosed.

Thanking you

David Kneel

No comments:

Post a Comment