Tuesday, July 31, 2012

HR Analyst Cover Letter

To,

Jane Austen

Recruitment Manager

JP Morgan Banking Limited

231 Universal High Street

South Dakota, New Carolina 5690

Dated: 3rd of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of an HR analyst

Respected Miss Austen,

This is to bring to your notice that I am interested in applying for the vacant position of an HR analyst in your organization. I have the required skills and knowledge that makes me an ideal candidate for the job position.

I have pursued my bachelor’s degree in business administration with specialization in HR from the reputed New York University. I started my career as an HR executive and spent considerable number of years in the HR field to be aware about various aspects of it. My last work experience was with Credit Financial Services in the position of an HR analyst. I was responsible for analyzing the recruitment strategies implemented by the organization and preparing reports. I have come up and implemented new recruitment policies that have helped the organization. I have also been awarded for my performance.

I can assure you that I am an ideal candidate for this job position. For further reference I am enclosing my resume.

Thanking you,

Jack Ripper

No comments:

Post a Comment